Rediger McHugh LLP wants its clients to be prepared for personnel matters that typically arise in the workplace. This password-protected area is for clients of Rediger McHugh LLP and contains valuable resources for our clients to download and use as they feel necessary.
Updated December 2017
With articles covering the following:
- How to Hire the Best Employees
- What’s in Your Employee Handbook?
- The Benefits of Having Well-Written Job Descriptions
- Checklist of Leaves of Absence Required by Law in California
- Self Audit Your HR Policies and Procedures
- How to Investigate a Complaint of Discrimination, Harassment or Retaliation
- Are All Your Notices and Posters up to Date?
- Responding to EEOC Charges and DFEH Complaints